Classic Tile Inc.
Custom Color Stainless Steel or Brass Studded Tile
Stud wild, with custom fabrications.
Studded Tile can be custom fabricated in any of the Flexco Rubber Color lines through our hand studding program:
- Flextones solid colors are available in Hammered texture (Smooth solid colors only available for quantities 2000 SF+)
- Spextones speckled colors are available in Smooth or Hammered textures
- Creative Elements marbleized colors are available in Smooth or Hammered textures
For order quantities 1-1999 SF, please add $2.00/SF as they will need to be hand studded. Orders 2000 SF+ do not incur an additional fee to stud, because the rubber tile can be produced in our custom formulation that is compatible with our studding machines.
To receive a custom quote please contact email@example.com.
- Floor must be clean and dry. Remove any old floor covering and be sure the sub floor is free of all dirt and residue.
- Install quality white shield felt or saturated paper with multi-purpose adhesive if installing over steel or expect future removal. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use a two part epoxy with a 1/8” x 1/8” square notch trowel. Spread adhesive and install tiles with smooth side up.
- Roll with heavy floor tile roller.
For ease of cutting at the wall, remove studs from the back by pulling out like a thumbtack.
- Adhesive Specifications can be found here for FLEW-710
Punch out material from holes available upon request.
Benefits and Limitations
- Can be installed over radiant heat, operational temperature must not exceed 85° to prevent damage to flooring.
- Not to be used in Commercial Kitchens or other areas subjected to animal, vegetable or petroleum based oils and solvents.
- Not to be used in areas subjected to sharp spikes, cleats, sharp wheels, stiletto heels or other objects that could damage the flooring.
- Not to be used in direct contact with heat sources or in outdoor applications.
- Sweep and wash floors with a neutral PH cleaner or mild detergent and water solution.
- Floor must be dried with a soft cloth. Never leave floor wet.
Look down when you're going up...
Studded Tile is installed in countless elevators in the tri-state area and across the country. It is recommended for use in elevators, revolving doors and other high traffic and weight bearing areas, because the weight sits on the studs and not the tile. It is fabricated with timeless components, making it popular for use in healthcare facilities, universities, airports, high rise buildings, hotels and other buildings that require reliability to keep their elevators in service. #Studdedtile the next time you catch us in the wild!
Celebrating 40 Years
In the floor covering industry
Major flooring wholesale distributor carrying a wide variety of flooring products for recreational, residential, commercial, and industrial use
Talk to our experienced staff about your project, specification, and product questions to find your match
Our design shop features our famous rubber Studded Tile with stainless steel or brass studs for elevators, revolving doors, and other excessive weight bearing areas