Classic Tile Inc.
Custom Marbelized Stainless Steel or Brass Studded Metal Floor Tile
Studded Tile can be custom fabricated in any of the Flexco Rubber Color lines through our hand studding program:
- Flextones solid colors are available in Hammered texture only
- Spextones speckled colors are available in Smooth or Hammered textures
- Creative Elements marbleized colors are available in Smooth or Hammered textures
Order quantities 1-2499 SF will incur a $2.00/SF hand studded fee. Orders 2500+ SF, there is no additional studding fee.
- Floor must be clean and dry. Remove any old floor covering and be sure the sub floor is free of all dirt and residue.
- Install quality white shield felt or saturated paper with multi-purpose adhesive if installing over steel or expect future removal. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use a two part epoxy with a 1/8” x 1/8” square notch trowel. Spread adhesive and install tiles with smooth side up.
- Roll with heavy floor tile roller.
For ease of cutting at the wall, remove studs from the back by pulling out like a thumbtack.
- Adhesive Specifications can be found here for EW-710 or here for MR-721
Punch out material from holes available upon request.
Benefits and Limitations
- Can be installed over radiant heat, operational temperature must not exceed 85° to prevent damage to flooring.
- Not to be used in Commercial Kitchens or other areas subjected to animal, vegetable or petroleum based oils and solvents.
- Not to be used in areas subjected to sharp spikes, cleats, sharp wheels, stiletto heels or other objects that could damage the flooring.
- Not to be used in direct contact with heat sources or in outdoor applications.
- Sweep and wash floors with a neutral PH cleaner or mild detergent and water solution.
- Floor must be dried with a soft cloth. Never leave floor wet.
- Buff with a soft pad.
Look down when you're going up...
Studded Tile is installed in countless elevators in the tri-state area and across the country. It is recommended for use in elevators, revolving doors and other high traffic and weight bearing areas, because the weight sits on the studs and not the tile. It is fabricated with timeless components, making it popular for use in healthcare facilities, universities, airports, high rise buildings, hotels and other buildings that require reliability to keep their elevators in service. #Studdedtile the next time you catch us in the wild!
Stainless Steel and Brass are highly durable with high impact and brittleness resistance to both high and low temperatures
Stainless Steel and Brass are nonporous with antimicrobial properties, making them an appropriate choice for use in hospitals and healthcare facilities
Stainless Steel contains large amounts of chromium and Brass contains large amounts of zinc, making both naturally corrosion resistant
Celebrating 40 Years
In the floor covering industry
Major flooring wholesale distributor carrying a wide variety of flooring products for recreational, residential, commercial, and industrial use
Talk to our experienced staff about your project, specification, and product questions to find your match
Our design shop features our famous rubber Studded Tile with stainless steel or brass studs for elevators, revolving doors, and other excessive weight bearing areas